Yellowbird or Blue Lagoon???

bippytrip

What is the difference between the Yellowbird party boat tour and the Blue Lagoon tour in Nassau?

I know the Yellowbird has unlimited rum punch. Does the Blue Lagoon have unlimited drinks too?

Which is better (More fun)???

TIA

the blue lagoon has 1 drink of rum punch when you get off the boat to the island. Otherwise you can go around the island to snorkel, swim, sand fun or rent water equipment to ride. The food and drinks are extra. Nice beach area and fun.

Mary

When we went to Blue Lagoon in May they sold drinks (beer & mixed drinks) on the boat but we got nothing for free. The food there was very expensive....I think it was like $8.50 for a burger. But the island was very nice.

Yeah, nothing for free. I think there was supposed to be a few free ones on the boat ride over but we were on the top deck and never got one. But the Blue Lagoon island is so so beautiful! Very warm, crystal clear water, beautiful sand. Just gorgeous and worth the money for drink I think.

Archived