Spirit internet

like-to-cruise

Is it cheaper to bring your own laptop than to use the Internet Cafe on the ship?:D

No, internet access is at the same price. But, if you're unwilling to surf on the computers at the internet cafe, bringing your own laptop for use in your room saves on the additional rental fees on using NCL laptops.

I'm not even sure there's wireless internet access to all cabins. Wireless access is probably only available in public areas.

Here's NCL's internet cafe web page:

http://www.ncl.com/more/internet_cafe.htm

Is it cheaper to bring your own laptop than to use the Internet Cafe on the ship?:D

Yes - same rates but you will use less minutes. You can do a lot more off line. Setup webpages to read off line, create and read email off line. Log in send and receive email, refresh web pages, log off and read.

When I do my blogs from onboard, I create them in Word. Log on copy and paste to CC and log off. If I was paying buy the minute to type they would be very short :D I can post 500 words pasting in the time it would take me to create one sentence.

Archived