Table for 8? - Connoisseur's Carribean 2007

alli.j

We are booked on this cruise departing 31 oct 07 and can't wait for it to come around. We have requested a table for 8 late sitting.

Any ideas where we might be located, as from pictures I have seen the large tables seem to be in front of the large mural in the Britannia which looks like a good spot for people watching!!

Welcome aboard Alli.j,

We are also going on the Oct 31, 2007 cruise. The tables for 8 are all over the dining room.

The table in front of the mural is the Captain's table. I believe the tables around the Captain's table usually have another officer sitting at it.

If you haven't been on QM2 before you're in for a treat.

Ed

Hi Alli.j,

We've sailed several times on the QM2. During our most recent cruise, this past July 3, we sat at a table for 8 upstairs in Britannia. Initially, I felt this location would be a minus as we would tucked away from the grandeur of this elegant room.

However, we soon realized this was the best spot to be seated. It's almost like a private seating area, much quieter and low key. Our 8-top was adjacent to a window also several of the QM2 Entertainment Staff were seated behind us. We will request upstairs seating for our next QM2 journey.

I'm sure you will be very happy wherever you end up. Have a wonderful voyage.

Cruiserking

Archived