Kids dinner

kezza

Here is a sample of the kids dinner menu from the star. There is another thread somewhere that I said I would post it on but I can't find that thread.

http://users.tpg.com.au/jkieken/cruise/kidsmenu.jpg

Hi, aussiedisneyfan

i noticed you have been on the sun also, is the kids menu on the sun similiar to this star menu?

thanks erin

Do they have a kids dinner on the Star, Resturant themes and do the waiters and cooks do their dancing in the Dining Room. (Always looked forward to that on the Sky.):p

Hi Kerri,

There is no kids dinner on the Star. As for the dancing, not sure what you mean by that, but on the last formal night, there was a parade of junior waiters with the baked alaska and then the chefs came out and had a parade also.

Trevor.

Hi Trevor, on the Sky and it seems on the Sun at meal times the waiters, cooks and other staff members, sometimes come out and do a song and dance around the tables with the "bombe alaska", they dance around on the Aussie night etc. They also get the passengers to join in and dance with them. It's a great fun time and a great way to end dinner. Just wondered if they did that on the Star.

Kerri (still waiting on the 3rd installment lol !!)

Hi Trevor, on the Sky and it seems on the Sun at meal times the waiters, cooks and other staff members, sometimes come out and do a song and dance around the tables with the "bombe alaska", they dance around on the Aussie night etc. They also get the passengers to join in and dance with them. It's a great fun time and a great way to end dinner. Just wondered if they did that on the Star.

Kerri (still waiting on the 3rd installment lol !!)

On the Star, we only had the Bombe Alaska on the last Formal Night and aside from the parade, there was no dancing.

Trevor

Archived