Help & Advise

bocagal

:confused: Has anyone had any experence with "Shoretours.com"?

They have some interesting tours for the ports we will be visiting but just want to know if anyone has any comments- good or bad.

Thanks for your comments. Will be sailing on the Carnival Valor on November 12th.

The only experience I've had with Shoretours was looking for a sail/beach day while in Nassau. I found one, but then looked at the company's website directly and found it was less money to book direct.

So...use them for ideas, but I'd recommend looking at the companies offered to see if they have a website...eliminates the "middle-man".

kitty

They have some interesting tours for the ports we will be visiting but just want to know if anyone has any comments- good or bad.

Thanks for your comments. Will be sailing on the Carnival Valor on November 12th.

I have used them in the past, and had no problems, and would use them again. I think they are affilated with Cruise Critic, but not sure exactly how.

Forgot to add that we usually use Viator (http://www.viator.com) for booking tours in the Caribbean. Viator tours are on Expedia, Travelocity, most travel website, but we have just booked via their website in the past. This company seems to have tours everywhere (or at least the places we go), and a range of prices, so something for everyone.

Archived