Seattle Post-Cruise Tour

wa3hr

We're sailing on the Norwegian Star next year and want to know which sites the post-cruise tour took you to. We're going to be in Seattle a couple of days early, and don't want to duplicate the things that we'll see. If anyone has done this tour, please let me know where they took you. Thanks much.

Howard

Hi Howard,

My family and I took the post-cruise Seattle tour after our Norwegian Star cruise that disembarked on 20 August. Onboard they actually offered four Seattle tours, including one that actually had you go up in the Space Needle, but we opted for the basic Seattle City tour. The places it took us were through downtown (stadiums, library, Pioneer Square, etc.), but it also took us to the outskirts a bit, including stopping us off at a place where we were able to see how the locks worked in getting boats from the higher fresh-water lakes down to the lower level salt-water sea level. Then basically on to the airport.

We arrived a day early into Seattle and did the Ride the Ducks tour that starts a block away from the Space Needle. The city tour actually did not duplicate much from the Duck tour, and I "learned" (if you will) more from the city tour than I did on the Ducks, although the Ducks were certainly a lot of fun.

I hope this helps! You'll have a lot of fun on your cruise, I'm sure!! :)

Jo

Archived