Statute of Liberty & World Trade Center

bling19572010

I know they have a free shuttle at the Marriott in Newark. If they take you to Newark's Penn station take the PATH Train from Newark to the WTC stop. This will let you off about 5 blocks from Pier A.

If not take the shuttle back to the airport and get on the SKYTRAIN to the Metro station take the train to Newark's Penn Station and follow the directions above.

You could take a cab to Newark's penn station and then the PATH train if they don't have a shuttle to the station.

I know they have a free shuttle at the Marriott in Newark. If they take you to Newark's Penn station take the PATH Train from Newark to the WTC stop. This will let you off about 5 blocks from Pier A.

If not take the shuttle back to the airport and get on the SKYTRAIN to the Metro station take the train to Newark's Penn Station and follow the directions above.

You could take a cab to Newark's penn station and then the PATH train if they don't have a shuttle to the station.

Thank you so much smeyer418....you made it so much simpler!!!

yes....I just call it the same no matter where it is...but personally I would take the cab to Newarks Penn Station. They charge 5 pp for the Air/Sky train and then you have an extra amount on the train to Penn Station and then you have to change again. You will save a lot of time by the short cab ride.

yes....I just call it the same no matter where it is...but personally I would take the cab to Newarks Penn Station. They charge 5 pp for the Air/Sky train and then you have an extra amount on the train to Penn Station and then you have to change again. You will save a lot of time by the short cab ride.

smeyer418....so here's my plan. Since we are short on time, we'll take a cab from the Neward Marriott to the Penn Station. Take the PATH to the WTC and then walk to Pier A. Where do we buy the tickets for the Path (round trip) and how far is the walk to Pier A?

smeyer418....so here's my plan. Since we are short on time, we'll take a cab from the Neward Marriott to the Penn Station. Take the PATH to the WTC and then walk to Pier A. Where do we buy the tickets for the Path (round trip) and how far is the walk to Pier A?

There will be a machine right by the entrance to the PATH---1.50 each I think. Pier A is due south of the WTC Station in Battery Park. About 1/2 mile. Remember its Penn Station Newark. Path has two sets of trains one goes to WTC and the other to 33rd street- you want the WTC one.

Archived