Eastern MOS 8/20 review delayed thanks to Ernesto....

big al

Hi folks-As I write this,clouds & rain are coming in from Tropical Storm Enesto and actually I started to write a review yesterday and half way thru it,I lost power for 2 seconds,but of course,lost my post on CC!!!Long lines for gas,food,but we're set! Will post after storm goes thru......Hello to all my CC friends I met on the wonderful MOS!!!!

Big Al

Still cruising after all these years.....

Hi folks-As I write this,clouds & rain are coming in from Tropical Storm Enesto and actually I started to write a review yesterday and half way thru it,I lost power for 2 seconds,but of course,lost my post on CC!!!Long lines for gas,food,but we're set! Will post after storm goes thru......Hello to all my CC friends I met on the wonderful MOS!!!!

Big Al

Still cruising after all these years.....

Big Al:

I have an 11 page review written and almost ready to go! Once I bounce it off my wife later this afternoon, I'll post it here if there's enough space, or will post it directly to the member review area. If there, I'll post a quick note directing folks to that location.

It was great meeting and dining with you and your wife in Chops last Thursday evening.

I hope Ernesto is mild and doesn't give you any problems down there. Good luck!

.....Steve

Big Al:

I have an 11 page review written and almost ready to go! Once I bounce it off my wife later this afternoon, I'll post it here if there's enough space, or will post it directly to the member review area. If there, I'll post a quick note directing folks to that location.

It was great meeting and dining with you and your wife in Chops last Thursday evening.

I hope Ernesto is mild and doesn't give you any problems down there. Good luck!

.....Steve

Steve-Glad you both made it home safely...as I type,it is pouring here,but Ernesto has fizzled to just some rain and 25-30 MPH winds...great dining with you both as well....at least you guys TRIED the specialty restaurants...do you know that there are people who say there is NO DIFFERENCE between the main dining rooms and Chops/Portifinos???? You ate next to me-what did you think?Say hello to your wife for me.......

Alan

Steve-Glad you both made it home safely...as I type,it is pouring here,but Ernesto has fizzled to just some rain and 25-30 MPH winds...great dining with you both as well....at least you guys TRIED the specialty restaurants...do you know that there are people who say there is NO DIFFERENCE between the main dining rooms and Chops/Portifinos???? You ate next to me-what did you think?Say hello to your wife for me.......

Alan

Al:

Last night I posted my review to the main review board. It's lengthy and comprehensive. I should know later today if it's been accepted and posted for all to read. When I get the confirmation I'll post the link here.

.....Steve

BTW, for those interested, as good as the main dining room is, Chops IS a notch or two better! It's as close to a five-star steak house as you'll ever get! We loved it!

Archived