Just did tour with Native Way...

simkoreb

and loved it!!! We did the reef, rays, and rum point. There were 8 of us. They were great helping us and everything. My only complaint was not their fault....the snorkeling was a little difficult for the members of my family that hadn't snorkled before. There were waves, and you can't touch. Most of us did just fine, and saw a nurse shark, and a huge eel. Lunch was great (we all got the grilled chicken sandwich) and we got back with enough time to shop. Ask if you have any more questions.

Good to know. We booked this same tour for Sept. 14th. Which ship were you on, and did you tender? We'll be on Rhapsody. What time did you leave for this tour, and when did you get back. Good to know that you still had time to shop before leaving.

Thanks for the info!

and loved it!!! We did the reef, rays, and rum point. There were 8 of us. They were great helping us and everything. My only complaint was not their fault....the snorkeling was a little difficult for the members of my family that hadn't snorkled before. There were waves, and you can't touch. Most of us did just fine, and saw a nurse shark, and a huge eel. Lunch was great (we all got the grilled chicken sandwich) and we got back with enough time to shop. Ask if you have any more questions.

1.What ship were you on? How long were you in port for?

2.Did you have to be one of the first tenders off the ship to meet them in time?

3.Was rum point busy??

4.What did your family do while the others were snorkling?

5.How long were you at each stop for?

Sorry for all the questions, My DH and I are considering booking with them in March - we are there from 8am-4pm so I need all the info I can get before I book anything

I've looked at their website, and the tour for "Reef, Rays, and Rum Point" only had one time posted: 0900 (9am). My ship is not getting to GC until 0900. Do you know if they run this tour throughout the day? If they do not, I'm considering the "Stingray and Island".

I would like to know which line/ship you were on and what time were you in port. I am thinking of booking with Nativeways in April, we are on the Star Princess from 7am -4pm. I just want to make sure we don't miss the ship, especially if the tour is 5 hrs.. and this island time/ship time confuses me totally. Thanks

I would like to know which line/ship you were on and what time were you in port. I am thinking of booking with Nativeways in April, we are on the Star Princess from 7am -4pm. I just want to make sure we don't miss the ship, especially if the tour is 5 hrs.. and this island time/ship time confuses me totally. Thanks

We just booked with Nativeways for March and Sharon (from Nativeways) told me that when we go, ship time and local time will be the same because of the daylight savings time( The Caymans don't switch the times). If I were you I would call Nativeways and ask them. Sharon is really helpful. She told me we would be back to the pier by 2:15.

Archived