Problems with cabin safes?

Baseball Lover

taken from copper 10-8 signature line

"Officer, I know I was going faster than 55MPH, but I wasn't going to be on the road an hour"

you are partially right sir----we used to have ticket quotas but then they removed the quotas and now we can write all the tickets we want

Hi Betty, as of two weeks ago Prinsendam's staterooms had the combo safes!:)

Thanks John..It gets bad when I start mixing up the cruises..:(

Lou & John...Wouldn't a "Dog Lovers Cruise" be fun? We all have to agree to bring our pooper scoopers & take care of the waste ourselves..Still keep the picture of my Black Lab "Sam" on our frig. & he's been gone 18 years..

Worked the Hospital with "Brandy" today & our partner was "Harley" a Yellow Lab & Certified Guide Dog..He is so sweet & gives the staff & patients lots of kisses..His (Trainer) Mom says down & he is spread eagled & will never move until she says ok..Then when she takes him out & says "Busy" the dog lifts his leg..I get such a kick out of him.."Sam" was never trained like that & "Brandy" has to walk for 20 min. before she decides on the right place..Guess she's got me trained.;)

I second what Sail said..Keep safe guys & thanks for being out there & protecting us all!:)

Jackkip...So sorry you had that problem with your credit cards and thank you for posting the info..We usually only put one credit card at a time in the safe..Your suggestion about placing them in a sealed envelope is a good one....Did you report it to Carnival..It may have happened to others...Know it won't help you now, but it might catch the culprit if enough people report it..What a terrible thing to discover when you get home..Hope your credit card companies canceled your debt..

We only carry 2 cards with us from two different companies & always contact our Credit Card companies before departure..We give them our complete itinerary with the dates we will be in each country..I do one of them on-line & the other one by phone..We also take their domestic & foreign phone numbers to call in case we change our plans or for an emergency..

Happy cruising all..:) Betty

Archived