spirit question !!!!!

mappa2

a recent review mentioned the late show was at 9:30 which seems early. is this correct? we like to eat at 8:30 and would probably miss bothshows if this is true.larry

It's true. Sorry!

But the early show should start around 7:30.

How about dining after the first show?

We recently got off the Spirit and--for the first time--dined AFTER the first show. We loved it because suddenly we didn't get upset with the inevitably lousy service in Windows (I will say if you tell them up front you want to catch the show, they do speed it up and get you out).

We are just off the Spirit and have to agree with phillyf about the exceptional service in ALL the restaurants!! We ate most nights at 7:00 and were finished by 8 in Windows and the Garden and 8:30 at the specialty restaurants where the meal is longer and mroe relaxed. We got to the shows at about 9:00 to get good seats, but it was easy to get a seat until about 9:20. When we wanted to go to the passenger talent show(the last night) it was only at 7:30, so we ate at 5:30 and had no problems.

As long as you make a reservation for every night immediately after boarding(or have your concierge do it if you are in a suite), you will be fine. It IS called Freestyle dining, but the reality is that you will have virtually NO wait if your reserve first.

Cindy

I mean brooklynphil-sorry Phil! How is Christine feeling? Please send her my regards.Stefie has some sort of virus(she got it yesterday) 101.5 temp, no appetite and got sick in the middle of the night last night-ALL OVER-yuk!

We (jimswims and I) just booked the Dawn for 8/18/07..phillyf might join us...how about you???

Hi everyone!

It's Liz. Jim is at work. I go back on Tuesday. I am delighted to hear we may have more friends joining us in the Dawn! It will be a blast!! This time we are getting a bar setup. Hey Jan, can you join us too? Here's to another Martini clinic. : )

Hope all of the patients are felling better. Ben also has a virus, identical to the one he got when we went on the Majesty 2 years ago. He feels achy and he has a horrible cough and trouble breathing. It almost sounds like croup. No stomach yet but hopefully not. The rest of us are good, except Jim is congested but that may be allergies. What a fun crowd this was let's hope it continues!!!!

Liz

I mean brooklynphil-sorry Phil! How is Christine feeling? Please send her my regards.Stefie has some sort of virus(she got it yesterday) 101.5 temp, no appetite and got sick in the middle of the night last night-ALL OVER-yuk!

We (jimswims and I) just booked the Dawn for 8/18/07..phillyf might join us...how about you???

Hi,

She doing better though not fully back to normal. Hope Stefie gets well soon.

Thanks,

Phil

Too early to tell yet. We'll see.

Phil

Hi Guys -

Next August on the Dawn hummmmmmm.... I would love to say yes right now. But I have to wait to at least the spring before I know the travel baseball schedule. All the sickies get better soon. I too am a bit congested but I also think it is allergies. Josh is doing fine. Stitches come out on Tuesday,

As far as dining we had reserverations for the specialty ones we waited about 20 - 30 mins for Garden on formal night. That was it.

Talk soon

Archived