Heatwave

scruzer1

Heatwave is one of the standard catamarans that go out for 4 hours or so depending on the sailing you take. You will usually, depending on the weather, sail up the west coast, stop in a bay or 2, do some snorkeling, stop somewhere else, have lunch and then sail back to the pickup point.

I haven't done this in years, but they are fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out!!:eek: For the time of your LIFE!!:) We had a great, fantastic, wonderful day on the Heatwave. The weather was perfect (our prayers were answered) I posted a review earlier and so did some others. Actually its far from "Standard", it was custom built and designed by a man who actually built it to live on therefore every thing is very roomy and homey (bathrooms, deck etc.) and doesnt have the feel of those commercial designed boats. (my husband is a boatman and asks lots of questions:rolleyes:) The lunch cruise that we went on was actually 5 hours, from 9:30am - 2:30p.m. and they also serve coffe and tea with some local breads for a "light" breakfast if you want but I went straight for the nice Pina Coldas (hey its Coconut!! acceptable for a mid-morning drink;) lol) We went down the calmer coast and swam with the turtles which is really a sureal experience to get so "up close and personal" with these gentle sea creatures. We then snorkeled over three wrecks with some really cool long fish and then had some fun on the water toys at the Boatyard, not sure if thats what they do every time cuz Wayne did say that sometimes depending on the sea, they change around the route. Anyways, I highly recommend it and hopefully you will have a blast just like us!!:) Let us know!!

• 4 months later...

We did the Heatwave Catamaran in Barbados and highly recommend it. Our cruise was from 9:30-2:30, served breakfast, lunch, open bar and ice cream. We made 4 stops: sea turtles, ship wreck/coral reef, and 2 beaches (one was the boatyard). I can second everything cruzinfreak said, the catamaran was beautiful and comfortable and the crew was friendly and accomodating.

Heatwave is one of the standard catamarans that go out for 4 hours or so depending on the sailing you take. You will usually, depending on the weather, sail up the west coast, stop in a bay or 2, do some snorkeling, stop somewhere else, have lunch and then sail back to the pickup point.

I haven't done this in years, but they are fun.

Looking to do a catamaran snorkel tour all dayer will be there in Nov.

Can I get a website for the Heatwave and rates kthank you

Paul

Archived