Any Red Hatters cruisin' soon?

MGilly

My Red Hat Society chapter is considering a cruise in April 2005. A bunch of us are teachers, so we need to wait until a vacation break. Are there any Red Hatters out there who have cruised as a group? Anyone who would like to join our cruise?

Well my mother is actually the Queen Mother of her chapter but I couldn't even let her or anyone promote a cruise on here unless it's done thru cruise critic and then you could do that and call it what you want.;)

I am a member of the Red Hat Society here in New Jersey. You could plan your cruise through their redhatsociety site. You wouldn't have to talk about it here, and that would keep cruisecritic happy. I'll be checking their site to see what you have. Hope you know that for every 10 cabins, you get a free cruise with just about all lines. I'm not an agent, but that's what they all say. Will be looking for you there. :D

Oh, I wasn't trying to promote it! I was just curious! We've got several members of my chapter already interested, and we just started talking about it yesterday! I was just curious to see if there were other Red Hatters out there who either had done a cruise together before or who might be on our ship at the same time! I don't want to start any trouble!

My Red Hat Society chapter is considering a cruise in April 2005. A bunch of us are teachers, so we need to wait until a vacation break. Are there any Red Hatters out there who have cruised as a group? Anyone who would like to join our cruise?

The last line here is how a lot of people start off on promoting.....the answer would be from someone .."YES, how do I join?"...then your answer would be...."email me or go to this or that site, etc.".....

Hope this helps......we just put these little reminders in to help prevent trouble from starting.

are going on one in Oct.

A friend and I tarted a group on a Trans Atlantic cruise by posting RED HAT LADIES meet etc. etc. in the ships newsletter and 2 days later we had 16 ladies show up and didn't know why.

The 2nd gathering some of us were trying to find something to wear for hats.

My cabin steward brought me 2 very long table somethings and I wrapped it around my head and stuck my husband's white hankie for a flower. We had a ball with all the funny things they came up with.

3rd meet we called ourselfs Crusing Red Hatters but never collected the dues to be official. But it was fun.

Marge

We just bought purple (hospital style) scrubs and I embroidered our names on the fronts plus a logo of a countess wearing a red hat. We're going to a pajama party in a couple of months at a country club. We'll wear our red feather boas with the p.j.s LOOK OUT PEOPLE...THE OVER 50 LADIES ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD! :eek:

Archived