What di you pack that you didn't need?

SHINEMAN

I'm in the process of doing my -very- last minute packing now. Basically, I've cut down my stuff to ONE BAG and one carry on (it's a miracle, I don't think I've ever done this...though it is a big bag), simply by looking at what I was packing and thinking "OK...I've owned this for a year...and I've worn it...never...do I really think that during the one week I'm on a cruise ship, I'm going to decide NOW is the time to wear this?? No."

I've tried to pack only slightly more than I'd use in an average week at home...And it's worked fairly well.

I brought my plug-in alarm digital alarm clock. Don't need it. Why? Read on...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=405745

:eek: :rolleyes:

That is a new one on me. I'd have to be an MIT guy to understand what some of those folks were saying.

Our biggest time goof wasn't due to the clock but in mixup in reading the changes in time zones on a trans Atlantic. Missed the tour we were most looking forward to. Misery loves company. A bunch of other people did the same.

In the interest of saving space, one of the best little alarms you can find are in those Casio wristwatches that have been around forever. So cheap you don't have to worry about leaving it behind.

Archived