soda card costs

Adults: The cost of the package is $6.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Kids: (17 and younger) The cost of the package is $4.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Unlimited consumption of fountain sodas (no cans) and juices at all bars and lounges, Windjammer, Dining Room and Private Destinations (CocoCay and Labadee). This package is available for purchase on the day of embarkation at all bars and lounges and may be charged to your SeaPass account. After this package has been purchased, a sticker will be placed on your boarding card allowing you to consume fountain sodas (no cans) and juices throughout your cruise. A complimentary Coca Cola souvenir cup is included as part of the package.

Juices that are included in this package are orange juice, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Juices are complimentary for all guests during breakfast.

Please note: The fountain soda / juice package is only available for the total amount of days of the cruise and prices are subject to change without notice.

When you say $6 per day of the cruise, how many days do you actually pay for, the number of "actual" eating/drinking days or the total number of days of your cruise . Is it the actual 6 days your are on board for a whole day or the 7 or 8 including embarking and de-embarking? I think I already know this answer but someone clarify it for me. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
So you're saying to wait until the ship leaves the port to purchase?

Yes wait till the ship leaves port to save on the taxes. You can also bring a big litre mug or a sports bottle and have them fill that instead of a glass to take to the pool or off the ship. I have been refused only twice to fill it. Once on the Explorer. When I met the beverage Manager, he said that they shouldn't care what they fill it in, you paid for the sticker and he would make sure that his teams knew it. Second time was on my last cruise on Carnival and I made the bartender call the Manager on the phone. He hung up the phone and filled it up without saying anything more about it. The mug also comes in real handy to get mixers for the libations that come in the gift baskets that you order.:D

Archived