Rum Factory and Stingray City? Help?

sbjanke

I am going to be in Grand Cayman in October. I want to book a private excursion for Stingray City and was then wanting to do some shopping on my own. I want to get some rum/samples etc.? What is my best bet? How much would it cost for a cab back from the rum factory? Would any tours drop me near there after the snorkeling tour?

Sorry if I sound confused, but I have never been to Grand Cayman or on a cruise before.

Thanks,

Sara

To sample great rum, Totuga Rum Cakes has a store very near the tender point. They have rum and liquor in addtion to the cakes (which are YUMMY!). There is also another store (Blackbeard's, I think) in the main shopping area and they have great rum cakes and rum. I mention the rum cake stores because as twinkletoes4445 alluded--you can get all you want! :rolleyes:

Just look for a sign that says "liquor" and you can't go wrong. Enjoy swimming with the stingrays--it is a once in a lifetime experience! :D

Archived