Walmarts, Costco, Sams Club

TourneyKit

Hoping someone can tell me if there are any discount stores close to the cruise terminal in San Juan. I am booked for B2B trips on the Crown Princess 11/4 & 11/11 and want to pick up some bottled water and soft drinks to take on board. We are flying in a day early and staying at the Holiday Express. I thought if there is something between there and the terminal, I'll just have the cab driver wait while I run in and grab what we need. Any suggestions?

TourneyKit

Hoping someone can tell me if there are any discount stores close to the cruise terminal in San Juan. I am booked for B2B trips on the Crown Princess 11/4 & 11/11 and want to pick up some bottled water and soft drinks to take on board. We are flying in a day early and staying at the Holiday Express. I thought if there is something between there and the terminal, I'll just have the cab driver wait while I run in and grab what we need. Any suggestions?

TourneyKit

There's a Walgreens in Old San Juan about 5 or 6 blocks from the docks, at 201 La Cruz, corner of La Cruz and San Francisco. Phone number is 787.722.6290 if you need to phone in a prescription refill prior to stopping by. Hope this info helps!

Indeed, Pueblo Supermarkets is another good suggestion for anyone visiting San Juan. There are dozens of Pueblo stores across the island and throughout the San Juan metro area:

http://www.puebloxtra.com/v2/stores.htm

As for Walgreens there are dozens of their stores in Puerto Rico too, many open 24 hours, and locationwise they thoroughly blanket the metro area:

http://www.walgreens.com/storelocator/find.jsp

Of particular helpfulness for mainlanders visiting Puerto Rico, they have 24-hour stores both in Condado at 1130 Ashford and near the airport at 5984 Isla Verde Ave.

HI !

There are Walmarts, Costco, Sams Club Here in Puerto Rico The closest Ones to San Juan Are in Carolina PR, In " Plaza Escorial " There is A walmart a Sams In the shopping area and a Costco in from of the shopping mall . Its about 25-35 minutes form San Juan.

Archived