Review BOS 8/15/06 Page 3

I think that now would be a good time to make a few comments about the ship.

She is truly a beautiful ship with all that glass. We found it very easy to navigate and get around. Never a long wait for elevators.

Plenty of seating in the Windjammer...a nice touch is going all the way to the back of the ship and sitting outside for breakfast. Truly a nice way to have your coffee and orange juice!

We have sailed on the NOS and EOS (two big ships) and we do prefer that size ship. But, this is just our personal preference. Why?

We love the Royal Promanade! On BOS the Concierge Lounge is way too small and Cafe Lattitudes is off in a corner on deck 5 and mingled in with the internet stations. On the larger ships all of that is separate and the coffee place is much bigger and more choices of food to choose from.

What was truly amazing was that we never had a problem getting a chair by the pool or in the Solarium!!! That is truly a first!!!

The dinning room is lovely, a little noisy, but very nice and our wait staff were just fine.

But, Lana, our room stewart and Katherine in the Concierge were the BEST that I've ever had!!! Because of the intensity of the Med tours we didn't see Lana for a few days and she came looking for us to make sure that we were okay and didn't need anything!!! Amazing!!

WE are booked on the 3/16/07 BOS for the Panama Canal and I have no qualms about going back on this ship. But, we are looking forward to the Liberty in 2007!

Chops and Portofino were two fine restaurants and they couldn't do enough for us...but, on a scale of 1 to 10...Chops would get a one point higher rating in my book. Even though we ate in both 2 nights each.

We hung out a lot at the Champagne Bar and Eric was really a good guy! We liked the Atrium band a lot...but the area was too small. Here they really needed a larger space!

Hope this helps...any questions please ask.

Thanks and tomorrow I'll work on Day 7 and Roma!!

Archived