Garden Villa passengers using Courtyard

kimebear

Hi, I am thinking of booking one of the Garden Villas on the Jewel this fall. Do the GV passengers have use of the Courtyard facilities? Maybe a stupid question, but I ask because the GV's have all that private space and I have read a couple of earlier posts that address non CY passengers in the CY area. We will probably want to use the pool and I don't want to step on any toes. It's a special occasion and we really want to enjoy ourselves without taking away from other passengers. Thanks!:)

I cruised 2 weeks in the GV on the Jewel...yes you can use the Courtyard, but mostly will not do, since you have your own private space in the GV. I have been once in the pool and had once a after hour party with 30 people in the Courtyard. The pis of shore guy is from the Dawn's Garden Villa, where I have sailed as well for a Caribbean cruise.

I only say one thing...you will love it!!!

14000 is blue in color sheme

14500 is orange in color sheme (where I satyed and loved the vibrant color)

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for the info!:) I was also wondering if someone could tell me if the GV on the Jewel have the his and her saunas? It's my DH's favorite indulgence and will make the difference between booking the Jewel and the Dawn. Thanks again, you guys are all great!

Archived