Help with Meet& Mingle please??

:confused: Hi, can anyone out ther give me any tips regarding registering with meet and mingle? I apologise in advance for my inexperience! We are on Navigator 4th November & 11 th November 2006 back to back, and have registered (I think!! followed instructions anyway!) I have been looking on what I think is the confirmed list and cannot find the Navigator for these weeks, I would be really grateful if someone can help.

Margaret & Peter (Merseyside, England)

:confused: Hi, can anyone out ther give me any tips regarding registering with meet and mingle? I apologise in advance for my inexperience! We are on Navigator 4th November & 11 th November 2006 back to back, and have registered (I think!! followed instructions anyway!) I have been looking on what I think is the confirmed list and cannot find the Navigator for these weeks, I would be really grateful if someone can help.

It may be that not enough people have registered. If you go back and put in the information about those cruises, it should tell you how many people have registered. If 25 or more people haven't registered there won't be a listing as a confirmed sailing.:)

Check your e-mail RC will send you a confirmation thanking you for signing up. Once you have 25 people your ship and sail date will be posted on the confirmed party list. Good Luck and Have a great time on your B2B cruise :)

Voyager W. Caribbean 12/16/06 "Our First AFT 1688"

Voyager E. Caribbean 11/05

S.S. Azure Seas Baja 11/90

The Meet and Mingle Website has not been working right for several days.

We have our confirmed times and dates for our Navigator cruises on Sept. 16th and Sept. 30. If any of us try to find out how many are signed up now, it says there is no sail date for the Navigator that matches the dates we put in..

I just tried to find out for buster parry and it says the same thing. :confused:

There is no listing for the Navigator in the confimed list for either of his dates so maybe they did not get enough signed up yet..

This is all that is listed for November 3 - 18.

Explorer Of The Seas 2006-11-03

Voyager Of The Seas 2006-11-04

Freedom Of The Seas 2006-11-05

Brilliance Of The Seas 2006-11-07

Legend Of The Seas 2006-11-11

Radiance Of The Seas 2006-11-11

Serenade Of The Seas 2006-11-11

Freedom Of The Seas 2006-11-12

Mariner Of The Seas 2006-11-12

Voyager Of The Seas 2006-11-14

Navigator of the Seas 2006-11-18

This is what you get when you try to fill it all in.

Sail date selected is invalid for Ship

Now, I have my Docs for two sailings on the Navigator, so I know my dates are correct.

EDIT:I just went and checked your meet and Mingle Roll Calls and neither of them have made the amount needed yet for a party. One, the 4th has 17, the other, the 11th almost none.:(

The M&M confirmation will not be posted before 4 weeks prior to sailing.

And yes you need 25 people signed up for M&M.

Hope this helps you

The confirmation will be posted on their site as soon as you make the 25 people. (With ours, it was months in advance.)

The date, time and place of the Meet and Mingle Party, is what will not be posted until 4 weeks before you sail. ;)

This one for the Freedom is already confirmed on the Meet and Mingle site. That is one active Roll Call. ;)

Freedom Of The Seas 2007-08-19

:rolleyes: BIG THANK YOU to all who replied to my question, the boards are soooooooo helpful to us as first time cruisers, we now have some idea of what to expect, what to do and see, and it has all been because of the kind help and advice from people like yourselves, I could read the boards for hours and hours!! Will keep a watch on the meet and mingle then and hopefully nearer the time there maybe more people signing up.

If anyone has any other useful tips/information you think we should know it will be much appreciated, think we have the tips sorted, the alcohol policy (bringing on board) has anyone used a delivery service for this and any idea how much? Our tipple is Bicardi Rum!

Got information on Chops and Portifino's

Can't really think of anythingelse at this time, (you'll be glad to know:confused: :confused: :confused: )

:rolleyes: BIG THANK YOU to all who replied to my question, the boards are soooooooo helpful to us as first time cruisers, we now have some idea of what to expect, what to do and see, and it has all been because of the kind help and advice from people like yourselves, I could read the boards for hours and hours!! Will keep a watch on the meet and mingle then and hopefully nearer the time there maybe more people signing up.

If anyone has any other useful tips/information you think we should know it will be much appreciated, think we have the tips sorted, the alcohol policy (bringing on board) has anyone used a delivery service for this and any idea how much? Our tipple is Bicardi Rum!

Got information on Chops and Portifino's

Can't really think of anythingelse at this time, (you'll be glad to know:confused: :confused: :confused: )

I have never used one of these services, but a CC named Momeof3 posted this the other day for people.

Momeof3: I have been using "Just Because of You" for alcohol in my cabin. Shelly can get you anything that you would like and it will be delivered to your cabin the day you board and will be in your cabin waiting for you. Give her a call at 1 800 882 9707. There is a limit of alcohol per cabin and the last time I used her in April there was a $5 delivery charge.

Here is the postings if you wish to read the whole thing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=403823

Archived