Don't want to cave tubing in November

catkins

The caverns waters are going to be too cold for MY liking, not a big fan of zip lining either, what excursions other than sunbathing can anyone recommend while we are in Belize. I was looking at the Altun Ha & Belize city tour thru CCL. I do not think for our 1st time in this country we want to do a self-guided tour given warnings etc. Thanks for your input:o

The caverns waters are going to be too cold for MY liking, not a big fan of zip lining either, what excursions other than sunbathing can anyone recommend while we are in Belize. I was looking at the Altun Ha & Belize city tour thru CCL. I do not think for our 1st time in this country we want to do a self-guided tour given warnings etc. Thanks for your input:o

If you rather do a tour of the city, no problem. I am probably going to do the same. I want to concentrate on the local culture rather than just adventure. But if you are changing your mind because of the temperature keep this in mind. Belize is pretty close to the equator which means the there is not going to be much of a temperature fluctuation. Below are the average temperatures (Fahrenheit) for Belize.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

High 80 80 83 85 87 87 86 86 86 84 82 80

Low 70 71 74 76 79 79 79 78 77 75 73 71

Enjoy your trip.

Archived