Special prices... etc.

NY Eric

Well 2 years ago after cruising, we said we would never go again... we are just more land based travelers. But - a couple friends of ours have convinced us to bite the bullet and try it again! So what the heck...

1st Question - Up until September 1st Carnival was offering a great deal on the cruise we want to book... the deal dissapeared. Do these deals come and go? It was a 2 upgrade deal and $50 off for previous cruisers.

2nd Question - I have heard some of the boats have added poker rooms - We are looking at the destiny - how big and what do these rooms consist of?

Thanks for the help

E

Guest YesitDonna

yes these deals do come along often. I get the Carnival one day sales all the time. Make sure you are signed up on their website so you can get them.

I saw a poker room set up in one of the bar areas on the Inspiration. It looked like the table held about 10 people.

There are deals all the time with Carnival but the cruise you are looking at may also go up in price depending on how well the ship is being sold. We usually either book early and if the price drops contact the PVP or we wait and try to pick up a last minute deal not caring about the itinerary or the room.

Archived