Empress Menus (Anyone have or know?)

mwrules

Just confirming that Monday night (Dinner #3) is the night they serve the Fisherman's Platter which has shrimp and a lobster tail on the plate. The first formal night was the night before, Sunday night (Dinner #2).

I had taken some valiant Weight Watchers notes in a journal.....the notes get less accurate as the week went on! :(

I am sorry that I cannot give you any copies of the menus, but they are standard RCI menus; maybe you can find them out there.

Enjoy your trip!

Leslie

LAKilian is correct... first formal night was Sunday night. Monday night was lobster night. Tuesday night was Bermudian Heritage night - I missed that night cause I was at Portofino's. Wednesday night was Italian night - I remember having the garlic shrimp/scampi. Thursday was the 2nd formal night.

Friday night... a bit of a blur cause of the weather, but Mahi Mahi tempura was the chef's selection that night. They also had a Grey Goose Vodka and Smoke Salmon sauce over orrichette (sp?). I know they had a steak on the menu... oh... turkey Thanksgiving style too.

Archived