Booking 12 night Explorer of the Seas for 12/2/07

kowkitty

I know it's soooo far away but..... we are headed to Mexico this December and then will be in Miami this Spring so it will have to wait. It's a "girl" trip which is such fun. Leaving the husbands home:D

The ship leaves out of Jersey which is so nice as we live near the port - ahhhh no flying...

QUESTION... We are booking the lowest cat. balcony room E2... has what looks like a small sofa. Does it open into a sleep bed??? No problem with the two twins jusy wondering...

Also I'm prone to seasickness. Does not keep me from cruising - always been fine if I just pop a non-drowsy dramimine each AM... Heard something about the doctor being able to give you some sort of injection for it???

Any ideas

Jackie

Hi,

We will be on the 12/2/07. Just booked it while on our last cruise. We really liked the Southern Carribean itinerary....but it is so far off.

We leave on 10/07 on ROS for the Panama Canal.

As for the injections, I believe this is only when you are really sea sick and from what I have heard can be quite costly. Have you thought about the ear patch

From what I know about balcony rooms, if you look at the deck plan for you room and you have a triangle in it then you have a sofa bed. I have heard though that some people say they are not that confortable. I have no experience with this though. Me and my wife will be on this cruise too. I couldn't believe the price when we booked and got $400 off too. Since then the price of our JS has gone up $200. As far as motion sickness, I have no problems, but my wife usually just picks up the over the counter pills and takes one a day even if the seas are calm. Hope this helps you.

Archived