Question Regarding Legend Staterooms

Rhondito

Hi, can anyone tell me about the size of the sofabeds on the Legend?

We have a cabin booked with a sofa which converts to a bed, and then two singles.

We are wondering if the sofa makes a twin size bed or if it is slightly larger?

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Rhonda

The "Sofa Beds" at just that ..... a sofa made up of seat cushions with bolsters velcro'd to the wall behind it. To make it into a bed, the bolsters are removed and the seat cushions made up with sheets and blanket. My daughter (not very tall) has staked claim on them. Only thing that drives her nuts is that they use 2 flat sheets to make it up and they of course come un-tucked during the night, but she swears that it is comfortable.

Thank you both so much - that certainly helps answer the questions we had.

We are on a charter early next year that is completely sold out. One of our best friends got stuck in a cabin with some people she does not know, so we are trying to find a way to squeeze her in our room. We had hoped to switch cabins to a quad but there just aren't any available.

One other question, are the coffee tables in the cabins stationary or can you move them around? I know, silly question - but with 3 females (possibly four) we're going to need all the room we can get :p

Thanks everyone!

Rhonda

Thank you both so much - that certainly helps answer the questions we had.

We are on a charter early next year that is completely sold out. One of our best friends got stuck in a cabin with some people she does not know, so we are trying to find a way to squeeze her in our room. We had hoped to switch cabins to a quad but there just aren't any available.

One other question, are the coffee tables in the cabins stationary or can you move them around? I know, silly question - but with 3 females (possibly four) we're going to need all the room we can get :p

Thanks everyone!

Rhonda

The coffee tables are movable. You do realize, don't you, that if your cabin is only a triple, she will have to remain in the other cabin in name but can sleep in your cabin. You'll have to see the purser about getting her a cabin key.

The coffee tables are movable. You do realize, don't you, that if your cabin is only a triple, she will have to remain in the other cabin in name but can sleep in your cabin. You'll have to see the purser about getting her a cabin key.

Right, we understand that. :)

This is our third trip like this (chartered cruise) so we know how all those things work - we've just never been on this particular boat so we are unfamiliar with its cabins.

Thank you for the information!

Rhonda

I was just on the Legend last week in a triple and I got the sofa bed. I thought it was very comfortable but I'm not that tall. We had no trouble with the coffee table and kept moving the stool around and even used it outside on the balcony. I was surprised by how much closet and drawer space we had. With three 50+ women we had plenty of storage space and room.

Archived