Feeling like a lone cruiser..... lol

temple10

Hi all, Is anyone else out there going on the statendam December 21- January 5. This will be my first cruise ever. And I am truely excited, I have been coming to these boards now for a couple of weeks, and recieving much help from you all with my stupid questions. lol lol. I am 38 years old and starting to wonder maybe I might be the youngest on this cruise, There hasen't been anyone mentioning this cruise so I wonder maybe all the people booked for it don't come on the message boards, Or don't use the net. And more a less in this day in age the only people that don't use the internet are set in there ways and don't want to try new technology. I'm kidding.:D Maybe it's too early to be looking for fellow cruisers for a december cruise. Well thank you all for always being so helpful. Now for my stupid Question for the week lol lol Do they do anything special on Christmas Day and New years eve?? I will cruising through both.:)

Nope, I know for a fact you won't be the youngest on the cruise. My mother (mid 70's) my husband (mid 40's) myself (mid 30's) my foster brother (mid 30's) and my son (10) will be joining you for Hawaii over the holidays!

Hi all, Is anyone else out there going on the statendam December 21- January 5. This will be my first cruise ever.

God, what an awesome time to cruise! I hope you have a blast!

Sadly, I won't be joining you. In fact, I doubt I'll ever get to cruise, or take any sort of vacation, around the holidays. That's a hopping time at my job and I can't imagine ever being able to secure the vacation time. Only a limited number of people can be off then ... and unfortunately there are several with more seniority than I.

Have an awesome time ... and make sure to post your experiences when you return so that we can all vicariously share the experience with ya!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Peter- Thank you for responding.I feel so much better now I won't be on a ghost ship.:eek: I will be traveling with my 15 year old son. And there just didn't seem to be anyone else out there talking about this certain cruise. How do I get to a roll call board? ok stupid question #2 for the night, What is a roll call board?? I will defently be sharing my experience when I return, I have sure enjoyed reading people's review's. Which has covered alot of my curiosity about what to expect and want to do the same for other people when I return. thanks again guys:D

Archived