I posted this inadvertantly on the Celebrity thread!! Ouch!!

#1 Yesterday, 01:31 AM

ttailgotcaught

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Feb 2004

Carnival Miracle Sunbathing Deck...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I have been married for thirteen years and now in our mid 30's. We spent most of our 20's constructing our home which we still reside in. Therefore when we reached our thirties we both made a comittment to begin vacationing. We decided to start out with a cruise...and !!bam!! have been hooked for the past six years, and actulally this will be our first year we have been able to sqeeze two into one year with another on deck next spring.

But the main reason I am posting is to confess our love for Orient beach. We both derobed together on the beach during our first cruise and have made sure that St. Martin was part of every subsequent itenreary thereafter. It's the closest thing to returning to those fickle lustful honeymoon days that we look forward to sharing with one another every year (Let's just say it has been our outlet to keeping us youthful and free feeling) We are certainly not what I would consider "nudist" and are very conservative and monogomous parents of two beautiful daughters, but both enjoy sharing that day together. This cruise however will be the first time sailing without our favorite destination in site. I have heard carnival does however offer a deck for those free spirited enthusiast. Are there any past Carnival cruisers that have experienced this deck and is it well participated in and does it offer the same feeling aformentioned for both men and women?

Oh and by the way without bosting my wife and I are both "workoutaholics" and have been considered "head turners" and are not your stereotypical nude beach goer that doesn't belong there.

Congratulations on your love for being nekkid! :) Carnival doesn't totally endorse it though, but does have topless decks on all of their ships. I've gotten away with more, but done very discreetly- never stand up, etc. You can also check out all of your ports and do an internet search to find out where it might be acceptable on the beaches you visit. What are your POC? Maybe I can help there.... Have a wonderful trip!

ttailgotcaught:).....u sound like my kinda ppl.....my wife and i share the same kinda love for Orient beach.......gettin nakie on Carnivals topless deck isnt quite the same.....ur pretty much tied to ur chair without the freedom to frolick around.....and goin bottomless on carnival may land ya behind carnival jail bars......or even worse, washing dishes in the kitchen....Pholter is right....u should be able to find some spots to get nude at most ports if u look hard enough to find them....... though finding a place thats as sweet as Orient beach will be a task ......if ur sailing outa Miami, make sure u start ur cruise with some nudism there....South beach is some wonderful toplessness......and i believe there is a totally nude beach not far south of south beach :)............two thumbs up to those ppl with great bodies who choose to be nudists...peace

Congratulations on your love for being nekkid! :) Carnival doesn't totally endorse it though, but does have topless decks on all of their ships. I've gotten away with more, but done very discreetly- never stand up, etc. You can also check out all of your ports and do an internet search to find out where it might be acceptable on the beaches you visit. What are your POC? Maybe I can help there.... Have a wonderful trip!

pholter..

on top of your other attributes

I'll bet you get to drink for free, too...don't you..

Robby honey.

Thoughts of you in general are enough to make me shiver with revulsion...did you have to add the nude thing to the mental picture??? :eek:

That's just sick and wrong.....and even worse is the "frolicking" part.... Where's that "I'm gonna puke" icon when you need it?

quote from Halos

Robby honey.

Thoughts of you in general are enough to make me shiver with revulsion...did you have to add the nude thing to the mental picture???

My first good laugh of the morning.

quote from Livtojump:

That's just sick and wrong.....and even worse is the "frolicking" part.... Where's that "I'm gonna puke" icon when you need it?

My second good laugh of the morning :)

Hey, I thought it was nice that after 13 years of marriage they still like to do it in the nude. HHUUUMMMM. Is there another way. Thanks for the mental picture! NOT!

On the other hand I guess it's nice to let everyone know that you still love Orient beach. That was the point wasn't it!:rolleyes:

Nekkid folks always frolick for some reason :) I post on some other boards that promote nekkid vacations and that is a term very widely used. It's kinda cute- I frolick as often as possible!

Back to the original post though- topless is VERY welcome on Carnival ships as long as it's on the Funnel Deck where it's adults only.

Nekkid folks always frolick for some reason :) I post on some other boards that promote nekkid vacations and that is a term very widely used. It's kinda cute- I frolick as often as possible!

Back to the original post though- topless is VERY welcome on Carnival ships as long as it's on the Funnel Deck where it's adults only.

Well Geez....share the links for cripes sake, you're not the only one interested.

LOL @ Halos:).....some cute responses!.......i see we dont have many nudist fans here.....why am i not surprised? ....im not a hardcore nudist....but if u catch me at orient beach, u can bet ill be nekid:).....there are worse sights to see than me playing nekid volleyball............i know im weird but id rather see a person nakie than see someone wearing flat shoes with a formal dress .............. now lets all go back to eating our breakfast in peace :)

My wife and I swam out to the floating dock to look back on the beach, and was shortly thereafter joined by another couple for an hour or two. It wasn't until I returned until I discovered the friendly lady that joined us worked in the accounting building on the top floor.

I'm not a nudist either, but I love to be nekkid. Actually, I'd call myself a Hedonist! I love to be nekkid in a party type atmosphere with NO KIDS around....

Topless Deck- watch out for me cheating!!

Archived