Anniversary Package Question

Brenda33

Hi, I ordered the $79 Anniversary package for my Nov. cruise on the Dawn. It comes complete with canapes one night delivered to the room. Does anyone know what kind of canapes this consists of? And, are they a surprise one night or do u get to request which night they are delivered? Thanks for your help.:)

I agree that canapes not being all that. They were in our room one night upon returning to the cabin. We had no clue they were coming, and we were full from a late dinner. The bread was also very soggy. Basically the whole thing went into the trash. I ordered the package again for our cruise in February, but I am going to request that they do not deliver the canapes.

Teechadeb

The canapes were delivered to our cabin on Monday afternoon. There was 1/2 of a deviled egg, one with salami, one with cavier, and not sure what the others were....Hubby ate the mystery ones and he is still alive, LOL!! One the sheet we received explaining the package, it said that the canapes would be delivered on Monday.....I opted for the deluxe pkg which included a couples 1/2 body massage, boy did that feel great!!

Thanks guys. I think the funniest part is that I ordered the Anniversary package for my husband as a surprise.....but after I did it, I realized its more for me....he doesn't even like champagne and strawberries, or wine either! LOL......Oh well, I'll have them deliver a 6 pack to the room for him. LOL:)

Archived