Pools on sun ???

qt_esme

Im a little confused, is there 2 or 3 pools on Pacific Sun? The brochure says 2, but i was reading a thread on here and someone said there was 3! I know the star has 3. And what is the temperature of the water like in the pools? i just hope the water isnt freezing:eek: .

i never went swimming cos the water did feel cold.. just sunbake:p

Great advice! I didn't bother with the pools either. They're mostly used by the kids. The Islands are the best places to swim or snorkel.

there is only two pools on the sun:)

they are both on lido deck 10 but on either side of the pizzeria/steak place.. i never went swimming cos the water did feel cold.. just sunbake:p

thankyou for clearing that up! i think i will just sunbake and leave the pools for the kids...and find myself a nice piece of island to swim/snorkel in!!:D

Im a little confused, is there 2 or 3 pools on Pacific Sun? The brochure says 2, but i was reading a thread on here and someone said there was 3! I know the star has 3. And what is the temperature of the water like in the pools? i just hope the water isnt freezing:eek: .

2 pools on Lido Deck and 2 spa pools on Verandah deck. The water wasn't heated, but it wasn't really cold either. Very salty though.

The better pool is the one at at back of the ship.

Hi qt esme.

I agree with Skyrules. The pool at the back of the ship is the better of the two on the Sun. Like most outside pools, it's a little cool when you first hope in, but once under it's great and refreshing.

Rolls

2002 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2003 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2004 Pacific Sky (August from Auckland)

2005 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney)

2006 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney - N628 depart 17 Sept)

2 pools on Lido Deck and 2 spa pools on Verandah deck. The water wasn't heated, but it wasn't really cold either. Very salty though.

The better pool is the one at at back of the ship.

:eek: the water in the spa's are heated; arnt they????:p

They will turn up the heat if you ask them and it doesnt take long to get real warm especially if ur sipping cocktails at the time

:D yes i will definatley be sitting in the spa drinking cocktails...i actually plan on doing this everyday!! :p

There use to be 3 pools before the refit changing from Jubilee to Pacific Sun. That might be were the confusion has come from:rolleyes:

Karen:)

Archived