Carnival Ship in Charleston, SC.

Goofy63

Don, you are always a wealth of info. Where does it all come from? Seriously, you seem to know about all the ships. Are you a Carnival spy?

I just make it up as I go along. ;)

Seriously, it sounded too early to me for the Victory so I looked up the schedule on Carnival.com.

I read hear in another thread about the Fasination dry dock. So I'm guessing.

The 5 day bahama cruise out of Charleston on Victory is October 15 this year. The big 2006-2007 Carnival book has all the schedules for all the ships through the end of 2007 (except Freedom). They do have Sensation and Fantasy mixed up, though, as the original plan was to relocate Fantasy to NOLA instead of Sensation.

The 5 day bahama cruise out of Charleston on Victory is October 15 this year. The big 2006-2007 Carnival book has all the schedules for all the ships through the end of 2007 (except Freedom). They do have Sensation and Fantasy mixed up, though, as the original plan was to relocate Fantasy to NOLA instead of Sensation.

Fantasy IS the one relocating to NOLA. The original plan was for Sensation to go to NOLA.

I want to know which one it was too! My boyfriend said he saw it leaving when he was coming over the Cooper River Bridge (yes, I still call it that LOL) Friday morning on his way to class.

I wonder if it's one that was diverted due to the storm?

Charleston doesn't tend to have cruises here from about June-mid Oct.

Archived