Any secret ways to obtaining discounts on the Dawn?

cruisin'sz

We had the best deals on the Dawn by booking early (most times at least 1 year in advance) and we get to choose the cabins we want.

Another benefit, if the rates go down before final payment you will get the reduction IF you notify them.

This past May we booked 3 weeks ahead and got a good deal for a last minute inside GTY. If you want an OV or Balcony though, it may be best to book early.

Are there any secret ways to getting discounts for cruises on the Dawn?
I watch the typical websites (are we not allowed to say specific names?) for really good deals...Last year my girlfriend called me on a Sunday night to tell me she saw a inside gty cabin on the Celebrity Horizon for 7 Bermuda for $400 a person..she contacted the internet site...they confirmed they did indeed still have cabins and oh by the why we were upgraded to an outside stateroom...We booked..I had free miles for the airfare...happened to to pick the same exact hotel Celebrity was using (Sheraton Society Hill...very nice ) for the night before the cruise...and we left that Friday. The trip was PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!! I am planning on booking another Alaska cruise for next year...which because of the high demand..I will book soon. so it just depends. This trip on the Dawn for 9/16/06 we booked about 2-3 weeks because we just decided to drop GRANDMA OFF IN NEW YORK! hey any excuse to cruise I say:)

Archived