Bringing Drinks Onboard

ESR24

I just booked my first cruise ever for my honeymoon. We are going on Carnival Valor in April and can't wait!

I was wondering what drinks we were allowed to bring on board and if there are specific limits on how much we could bring? We just wanted to bring some bottled water and sodas to put in the room, as well as a bottle of champagne to celebrate!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.:)

I just booked my first cruise ever for my honeymoon. We are going on Carnival Valor in April and can't wait!

I was wondering what drinks we were allowed to bring on board and if there are specific limits on how much we could bring? We just wanted to bring some bottled water and sodas to put in the room, as well as a bottle of champagne to celebrate!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.:)

You can bring all those things you mentioned. How much is a little harder to guess. They just say not excessive amounts, but I have heard of people bringing on alot of soda and it going through. Pack it in your check in luggage not your carry-on and you can probably get more on. If you do just want to carry it on, I have heard everything from very liberal security that wave you through to them questioning a couple of 12 packs. It just varies. You should be fine though.

Archived