agree with neptune's goddess

blues lady

i took a cruise on the carnival legend in february, and have re-booked it for oct 3. i too was taken for quite a loop when i saw our captain, roberto garribbo. he was indeed the handsomest captain i have ever seen, and if you were lucky enought to have a conversation with him as i did, he was utterly charming as well. i hope i'm lucky enough to run into him again. he did pose for a picture with me, though. i keep it on my night table just to gaze at it. the ship was great, you ought to try it.

So is it Miracle or Legend?

Well, now he has been so built up, I am not sure if anyone can live up to such hype. I don't have a great picture of him at all, but I will post the only one I have. I was too far away and there was too much movement. Maybe someone, like the OP, has a better one?

I think it isn't so much that he is good looking as it is how his age and looks were not expected when introduced as the captain of the ship. I guess we all have in our minds someone along the lines of the guy in the movie Titanic or something. haha. So it was a surprise to see someone so young and handsome. :)

This is all I have ladies, I think you can kinda get the idea, but definately not a detailed picture.

PICT0034.jpg

Looks like he needs rogaine, and elevator shoes, to me:cool:

Is that the Green Eyed Monster raising it's ugly head??:p I am surprised you continued to read the thread considering the subject.... you seem to be the only male here. LOL:rolleyes:

Looks like he needs rogaine, and elevator shoes, to me:cool:

*lol* I assure you he had enough hair and height.

C'mon, is that the best pic we can come up with? :confused:

There has to be a better pic of Captain Cutey-Pa-Tooty out there somewhere!

I know ladies. I am so sorry. It was the best I had. :( I am hoping the OP has a pic of him that is better. Anyone else?

Is that the Green Eyed Monster raising it's ugly head??:p I am surprised you continued to read the thread considering the subject.... you seem to be the only male here. LOL:rolleyes:

Nah, just funnin' with you all. Thanks for being able to take some ribbing!

I'd call in reinforcements but why? I can take pot-shots at Captain Stuebbing all by myself. Too bad for all of you that this guy doesn't like girls...:D

LOL... It doesn't matter if eye-candy likes girls or not. All he has to do is stand there and look yummy!

Darn, my plan didn't work....

Ok, I'll admit, those years he spent in a Turkish prison for stealing food from Nuns and Orphans didn't affect him that much in physical appearance, but I've heard tell that the emotional issues run deep with Captain Crunch there!

*lol* wow um, the title of this thread through me for a loop. I was like, uh oh, what did I do now? :D

Yea, I clicked on it just to see what drama was ensuing!! LOL

Your picture is such a tease....you know I was right up against my monitor trying to form an opinion. Now, I'm even more excited about my upcoming cruise on the Legend(9-25). I might get more perks on board than I thought!

Definitely won't be missing the Captain's party!

Yea, I clicked on it just to see what drama was ensuing!! LOL

Your picture is such a tease....you know I was right up against my monitor trying to form an opinion. Now, I'm even more excited about my upcoming cruise on the Legend(9-25). I might get more perks on board than I thought!

Definitely won't be missing the Captain's party!

*lol* you really have me laughing with the mental picture of you up to your monitor. hehe. Yes, the Captain's Party is must. That is where I took that bad picture. haha. Hope you get a better one. If I would have known how hot the Captain was I would have sat right in the middle, not off to the side. :)

i took a cruise on the carnival legend in february, and have re-booked it for oct 3. i too was taken for quite a loop when i saw our captain, roberto garribbo. he was indeed the handsomest captain i have ever seen, and if you were lucky enought to have a conversation with him as i did, he was utterly charming as well. i hope i'm lucky enough to run into him again. he did pose for a picture with me, though. i keep it on my night table just to gaze at it. the ship was great, you ought to try it.

Jumpin' Horny Toads Batman...:eek: You keep a picutre of this guy on your night table? I hear those little birdies chirping...

Jumpin' Horny Toads Batman...:eek: You keep a picutre of this guy on your night table? I hear those little birdies chirping...

Oh, hi Liv. I don't know about you, but the shallowness in this thread is disturbing. I feel for that guy, being seen as simply an outlet for lustful thoughts. When will women realize that men are human beings, and not just objects of wanton desire. We have feelings damn it, and just want to be appreciated for who, not what, we are.

By the way, did you see they replaced the captain on the Miracle? Yowza!

060831s.jpg.a3a612e77bcabd50e702d85ce702a7eb.jpg

Oh, hi Liv. I don't know about you, but the shallowness in this thread is disturbing. I feel for that guy, being seen as simply an outlet for lustful thoughts. When will women realize that men are human beings, and not just objects of wanton desire. We have feelings damn it, and just want to be appreciated for who, not what, we are.

By the way, did you see they replaced the captain on the Miracle? Yowza!

AVC you hit the proverbial nail on the head. Seems like this women have but one thing on their minds when it comes to us men. Horn dogettes.

Darn it, have been on the Legend three times and of course now that I'm going on a different ship they move the cutie over to the Legend! Had Cap'n Cupisto all three times on the Legend, now hear he's going to be on the Miracle (which is the one I'm going on - can't get away from the guy!) Nice enough man, but two of the three times I was onboard he had his daughter - oops, no, girlfriend with him. :)

Archived