agree with neptune's goddess

blues lady

Oh, hi Liv. I don't know about you, but the shallowness in this thread is disturbing. I feel for that guy, being seen as simply an outlet for lustful thoughts. When will women realize that men are human beings, and not just objects of wanton desire. We have feelings damn it, and just want to be appreciated for who, not what, we are.

By the way, did you see they replaced the captain on the Miracle? Yowza!

LMAO that certainly would be a miracle!

to all,

i also said i had a conversation with the guy. sure, he was great to look at, but it was his charm and his openess that made me think he was pretty special....i am so past thinking lovely exteriors mean lovely interiors. as for the men who replied, now you know how women feel. when was the last time you looked "lustfully" at an attractive woman? i'll bet it was a few hours ago. we all daydream and we all like eye pleasers. anyone who says differently is lying through their teeth.

blues lady

Oh, hi Liv. I don't know about you, but the shallowness in this thread is disturbing. I feel for that guy, being seen as simply an outlet for lustful thoughts. When will women realize that men are human beings, and not just objects of wanton desire. We have feelings damn it, and just want to be appreciated for who, not what, we are.

yes, i do....and to quote the good witch of the north from the wizard of oz, "there he is, and there he'll stay." if something gives you sweet dreams, you don't fight it. right ladies? back me up here.:rolleyes: ;)

to all,

i also said i had a conversation with the guy. sure, he was great to look at, but it was his charm and his openess that made me think he was pretty special....i am so past thinking lovely exteriors mean lovely interiors. as for the men who replied, now you know how women feel. when was the last time you looked "lustfully" at an attractive woman? i'll bet it was a few hours ago. we all daydream and we all like eye pleasers. anyone who says differently is lying through their teeth.

blues lady

It must be Friday!

No ma'am, certainly not me (nor for my colleague Liv, I am quite certain). My eyes are front and center, or looking at my shoes whenever I pass a hot.. I mean attractive, chick... I mean member of the opposite sex. That's my rule, oh that, and "lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine"

:D

It must be Friday!

No ma'am, certainly not me (nor for my colleague Liv, I am quite certain). My eyes are front and center, or looking at my shoes whenever I pass a hot.. I mean attractive, chick... I mean member of the opposite sex. That's my rule, oh that, and "lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine"

:D

What AVC said. :) Nothing short of angelic is what we are.

Nothing short of the kind of people we all want to cruise with is what you two are!

I don't even know how I got to this thread, but it sure brought a smile to my face...as do most of AVC and Liv's posts.

And yes...yes that Cap'n is pretty easy on the eyes...

Pierce is too pretty for my tastes!

You and Beth both! Personally (and strictly from a hetero perspective) I hope to look that good at that age.

Ok, now the sky is going to turn red and all that stuff. I am "arguing" with you and have "argued" with Beth about how handsome a guy is:eek:

It must be this thread, and all the estrogen my thinks.....

AVC

This is THE funniest I have seen on CC, accompanied by the second picture of the "dranking" man.

Wiping the screen as I type!!:D

Payd:)

AVC

This is THE funniest I have seen on CC, accompanied by the second picture of the "dranking" man.

Wiping the screen as I type!!:D

Payd:)

Here here! I second your screen-wiping...it was all I could do to keep the apple I was eating in my mouth :D ...thanks AVC for giving me the best laugh I've had all day. ;)

P.S. Everyone in my office is going "What in the hell is she looking at in there?!?" I have to minimize my screen when anyone snoopy comes around...LOL!

when you cruise with this guy, you'll understand why all the husbands and boyfruends had green eyed monster syndrome. you should have heard the comments.....one womans husband muttered "he's okay, but he's not the end of the world." with that, another woman turned and said, "yeah, but he'll be in your wife's dreams tonight, guaranteed!" i just had a thought though. if this guy ever reads all of these things, he might get embarrassed. he really isn't full of himself at all....another thing that makes him attractive.

"Me heart's on fire....Me Soul's on fire, feeling Hot Hot Hot!!!" :D :p :D

Ms B

You and Beth both! Personally (and strictly from a hetero perspective) I hope to look that good at that age.

Ok, now the sky is going to turn red and all that stuff. I am "arguing" with you and have "argued" with Beth about how handsome a guy is:eek:

It must be this thread, and all the estrogen my thinks.....

AVC don'tchaknow is a losing battle?

Ditto.

Agree too much estrogen. What sort of person would you crew the ship with AVC?

is that a picture of you? because it sure isn't what every woman on my ship was looking at. i have a pretty good picture of the guy. i'm going to post it soon. then you'll see he doesn't need rogaine, elevator shoes or retouching. he's fine just the way he is.:p :cool: ;)

Are you dranking? I hate to have to do this, but with photoshop, even Carrot Top can look like Pierce Brosnan. Attached is an un-retouched photo of all you ladies' boy wonder. MMM, he's a dreamboat fer sure!

:p :D

i am going to post a picture of this guy that will make these guys eat their words...i mean, we can'y have them thinking we have no taste, right ng?:p

*LMAO* Oh man. This post still lives!!!! You guys are cracking me up!

Leave it to AVC to not rest on his "Laurels" and choose a "Hardy" (hearty) captain! :P

Yeah, I know it's bad (but I love puns) and hey, it is passable if you're "Dranking". :p

sorry, neptune's goddess, and all the other ladies and green eyed monsters who are waiting...had trouble with my dumb computer, (not that i'm the most computer savvy person on earth) but i will try to post again tomorrow...and no, that's definitely not him, mr. pete.:D :rolleyes:

I know, what a tease!! At this rate, I'll see him in person before we see that pic! ;)

that sound you heard was my bubble being burst....I just read on another thread that the current captain on the Legend is Cptn Volpi. Darnit!! I was so hoping......oh well....:rolleyes:

That Captain Volpi, he's a d r e am b o a t I'll tell ya:cool:

PS to Pete- Thanks for not posting the picture of the guy on the bench that came via e-mail the other day:D

Archived