agree with neptune's goddess

blues lady

We'll see how far the inuendo post above puts me on the "ban-o-meter", and then maybe:D

LOLOLOL. Me no likey Cpt SEAman:mad:

Tim...Still planning the Shrinkage Cruise for 08? Gots sumpin' much better in the works ;) :D

You guys on this Carnival board keep me cracking up! I hung out over here a lot before my June cruise on Legend. (Mr. Hottie wasn't the captain then. Volpi sounds a little familiar--it may have been him.) I've been checking out the RCI board lately because my next cruise is with RCI, but I always end up back over here because you guys are so much fun!

Mr. Pete- That was frightening! That is definitely not a guy I would want to pop up in my dreams! I'm still hoping someone will post a better pic of the cute captain so I can see what all this fuss is about!

i finally got some help in posting this darn thing! enjoy, ladies, and gentlemen, eat your hearts out.

You guys on this Carnival board keep me cracking up! I hung out over here a lot before my June cruise on Legend. (Mr. Hottie wasn't the captain then. Volpi sounds a little familiar--it may have been him.) I've been checking out the RCI board lately because my next cruise is with RCI, but I always end up back over here because you guys are so much fun!

Mr. Pete- That was frightening! That is definitely not a guy I would want to pop up in my dreams! I'm still hoping someone will post a better pic of the cute captain so I can see what all this fuss is about!

dear ng, how did you post your picture???? every time i try, the thing comes up that it exceeds the size restrictions for this site.....i have no idea how to fix it. i sent it to one of my e-mails, and i can forward it to you, and maybe you can post it? i am having a really hard time and no one seems to be able to help me.

i am going to post a picture of this guy that will make these guys eat their words...i mean, we can'y have them thinking we have no taste, right ng?:p

I am definitely not the computer expert, but since no one else has, Ill try. You need to resize the picture. The way that I do this on my photo program is 1. click on the picture. 2. you should have a toolbar across the top, click on image and scroll down to resize. On my program, after you click on resize, it will give you the width and the height and you should be able to make it small enough to post. Mine gives you the overall size(in KB) as well. Basically that number has to be less than 97.7 KB

Like I said, I'm no expert, and I have no idea if most programs work the same as mine, but I hope this at least makes sense to you. good luck. I would be happy to do it for you, but I'm not really keen on posting my email addy here in public :p

at last! someone who speaks english, and not a bunch of crap that i don't understand! i even went to kinkos, the guy was greek, spoke in rapid fire accented english, and finished with "sitting down with you and showing you is not a service i provide here. so i replied "i was thinking about buying a computer, but spending money is not a service i'm going to provide you with." and

I am definitely not the computer expert, but since no one else has, Ill try. You need to resize the picture. The way that I do this on my photo program is 1. click on the picture. 2. you should have a toolbar across the top, click on image and scroll down to resize. On my program, after you click on resize, it will give you the width and the height and you should be able to make it small enough to post. Mine gives you the overall size(in KB) as well. Basically that number has to be less than 97.7 KB

Like I said, I'm no expert, and I have no idea if most programs work the same as mine, but I hope this at least makes sense to you. good luck. I would be happy to do it for you, but I'm not really keen on posting my email addy here in public :p

If he is so hot, maybe spontaneous combustion?:rolleyes: Mornin Liv, finaly Friday.

Jess

You might could be right Jess and good TGIFriday to you too! :D

Archived