agree with neptune's goddess

blues lady

Sorry Liv, missed the last part of this post. Talk to me brother. (It's not on a ship that Captain LittleStick is on, right?:D

No problemo....check your mail and no....Wee-Willie won't be on this one ;)

Jess/Pete I gotta agree with you. I don't see what the big deal is :rolleyes:

Perhaps we need to have a post by post comparison of the above pic and the bench pic...just to make sure.

AVC he DOES look like the guy on the bench.:eek:

I feel sorry for the lady who is standing next to him. Perhaps she lost some type of contest and this was the polar opposite of the prize you get for winning, like say the coveted ship on the stick. She looks none-too-happy:eek:

(If there ever was a reason for someone to sue CCL, or to demand some type of compensation, free cruise, ship pin, anything.... this young lady has a airtight case)

So, is it safe to say that while Captain Gomer isn't quite as ugly as a bag of buttholes, his actual appearance is far less "stunning" then what we were led to believe, and that we've been duped?

Speaking for myself, I do not believe I have made any type of judgement on this individual until now. That said, with the propaganda that was posted as to the original subject's physical appearance, I feel someone owes me an apology.

hey, all the guys who answered, i should hope this guy doesn't appeal to you....what about neptune's goddess? i'm sure she thought the picture was good. i know everyone i showed it to thought so. and avc, height doesn't matter...not that he lacks it, didn't you know that? for shame!

*LOL* oh I knew with all the hype that there would be no way he could live up to it. In my defense, though, I said from the beginning, I was quite surprised to find that this was the captain of our ship since I was expecting an older "gorman's" fisherman type. Under those circumstances, it made for a pleasant surprise.

Yes, blues lady, he is still quite handsome. I totally agree with you....and I have not been "drankin". :D

:p i am so glad to see someone besides me appreciates charming, well mannered men with incredible accents! and those eyes absolutely floored me...i'll let you know how my next cruise is...am leaving oct 3rd on the legend....wonder who i'll get to meet this time out?:confused:

*LOL* oh I knew with all the hype that there would be no way he could live up to it. In my defense, though, I said from the beginning, I was quite surprised to find that this was the captain of our ship since I was expecting an older "gorman's" fisherman type. Under those circumstances, it made for a pleasant surprise.

Yes, blues lady, he is still quite handsome. I totally agree with you....and I have not been "drankin". :D

Gimme a break! Is that the guy you ladies have been carrying on about?:rolleyes: Homely little fella, kinda feel sorry for him myself. The ladies have obviously been drankin.

Jess

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing!!! THIS lady hasn't been drinking... yet, but it would take ALOT of drinks to make me swoon over that one :p LOL!!! But everyone has different tastes... little people need love too ya know :p

Archived