agree with neptune's goddess

blues lady

hey ng,

love your sense of humor.....maybe we'll meet on a cruise some time...you sure sound like a lot of fun....but please, leave green eyed monsters like avc and liv at home....

I won't keep you all waiting!

Here I am!!

_UglyManOrWomen.jpg

Does my lipstick clash with my hair? Does it really matter?

hey ng,

love your sense of humor.....maybe we'll meet on a cruise some time...you sure sound like a lot of fun....but please, leave green eyed monsters like avc and liv at home....

Well, thanks. I just like to have fun. Someday I would certainly love to do a CC cruise. Actually, I think AVC and Liv would be a blast to cruise with too. I have been enjoying everyone's sense of humor in this thread. :) Heck...I think whoever has posted on this thread needs to all go on a cruise!!! Yeah, that's it! We will call it the "I'm too sexy for Garribo cruise!"

Wooo hooo....

Now...

Let's go turn the barn into a theatre and call up Mickey and channel Judy to put on the best musical EVER!

disclaimer: any references to mickey rooney/judy garland movies is completely co-incidental and not affiliated at all with the "I'm too sexy for Garibbo cruise".

okay people, NOW I have been drankin.

[quote name=NeptunesGoddess

okay people, NOW I have been drankin.

HEY, starting without us? TGIF, and I'm all for a cruise.

Jess

Hey Liv, how's she know what color your eyes are?;) Notice she didn't mention me.:D Mine are brown, and no it's not cause I'm full of it!

AVC isn't this the picture of the good Capitan you were talking about?

2098210380034851581tciWvt_ph.jpg

Yep, that's him alright. Sorry sight, especially for a well-paid officer of a cruise vessel. I am, however, saddened to see that we were called one-eyed monsters by Blues Lady. She doesn't even know us and the work we do to further the educational value of this fine website. :D

And Don, Gomers? Us? Mayhaps you're still flustered by batwings:p

So, is it safe to say that while Captain Gomer isn't quite as ugly as a bag of buttholes, his actual appearance is far less "stunning" then what we were led to believe, and that we've been duped?

AVC I have to say I have never heard that analogy before. ROFL ! I do have to agree though that I was somewhat disappointed in the photo. I am sorry but he looks more like a waiter or a cabin steward than a captain.:eek: I think I like my captains to look old enough to have earned the position. :p

I am sorry but he looks more like a waiter or a cabin steward than a captain.

Exactly! ...and now we have come full circle. My original comment in my review, which I guess started this whole thread by the OP, was about how I could not believe he was the captain of the ship because he looked too young.

Archived