Aarons hotel

marconi

How far from the departure quay is Aarons Hotel and where do we board the Sun

We are booked on the N702 cruise on the 8/1/07.Just wanted to know the time needed to get to the ship from our hotel and if it is easier to catch a taxi there.

Hi marconi, I just only got off the ship myself today!!!!!!! It was fabulous!

Aorons is not too far but my suggestion is catch a taxi as it takes you right to your door we stayed not too far and it only cost about $7 or 8 dollars

We left from Darling Habour and what can I say.... I will try to start a review tomorrow... but it has to be the service

I am off to bed as I can't even write properly - I am still ecited and exhausted - up so early and we never went to bed early, will write tomorrow

Luci

Just in case you get an unknowledgable taxi driver make sure you say the Darling Harbour passenger terminal, near the King Street Wharf. Otherwise you might possible end up at Circular Quay or round the other side of Darling Harbour. Most drivers do know where you are talking about though.

• 2 weeks later...

You're most likely / almost certain to be departing from the Darling Harbour cruise terminal not the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay. It's a very easy walk to the DH terminal from Chinatown where the Aarons is located (straight down Sussex St from one end to the other) but much too far to walk with luggage - about 2 km or about 40 minutes. Cab is best.

I've got to say that you might want to consider a different hotel ... IMO, the Aarons is very ordinary/basic and in a fairly noisy area at night and not worth even the relatively low price you are probably paying!

Bob

Archived