Best Place to Eat Near the Port

CruisingCatherine

After our Stingray Excursion we will only have a couple of hours before we have to reboard. I am looking for a great place to eat that is near the port. Would love a place that we can sit on a patio, have a couple of drinks, a long lunch, and maybe even some atmoshere. Any suggestions would be great.

We liked Breezes. It's right in the port area (on the second floor and maybe the third floor-but I am not sure about the third floor-of the building that says "Landmark" on it). They offer a bar menu in addition to the regular menu. They have a small balcony that overlooks the port area.

We also enjoyed Rackham's Pub. It's about a 5 minute walk toward 7MB. It's right on the water, so you have a good view of the ships. They have the same type of menu that Breezes has.

I posted the menu for Breezes and The Hard Rock Cafe on this thread. Scroll down toward the bottom to see it. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=7420654#post7420654

Archived