NCL kids club review on POH

travelling fools

We just came back from the POH and wanted to tell future travellers with children what we thought of the kids club. EXCELLENT!!

We had our 4 year old granddaughter with us and she loved it.In fact she asked her mom not too pick her up early as she wanted to be with her friends and did not want to miss out on anything.

It is free from 9 AM to noon and from 7PM to 10 PM which I thought was a little late but our grandaughter was willing to have naps in the afternoons so she could stay up later.Any other times they charged a fee.

They did face painting,crafts,games,pizza making,treasure hunts and dinner and slumber party.They did not take them to the pool though and I do not blame them.

If Nicki 's mom is reading this message tell Nicki Alexandra says she had fun with you and to say hi.

My daughter Nikki loved playing with her also!

We just got back and I am in the process of writing a review of our cruise with info that may be helpful to people with toddlers. We really appreciated the kids club and the kids pool area.

The kids pool area was fully enclosed and shaded, maybe a foot deep of water with a little slide. Even had a door so you could keep the kids inside and easier to watch them.

Jenn

Hi,

We are going to be traveling in April with our two children (both are 4/12 will be almost 5 at time of cruise). I would be very interested to know what you did on each Island. We are starting to take a look at our options.

Thanks so much!

• 2 months later...

I am confused, NCL kids club info/web site says it is open 9-5pm and 10pm-1am for a charge ( group babysitting) ... This would mean you could never check in baby and go eat an adult meal. I saw a thread that states they were open at 7pm? Does anyone know what the current hours are? And most important did you feel safe leaving your little one? Is there any way a toddler could get away from them? Wish me luck, I am leaving on Sunday, with very basic expecatations for POA Hawaii with a 2.5 year old. THANKS

• 2 weeks later...
I am confused, NCL kids club info/web site says it is open 9-5pm and 10pm-1am for a charge ( group babysitting) ... This would mean you could never check in baby and go eat an adult meal. I saw a thread that states they were open at 7pm? Does anyone know what the current hours are? And most important did you feel safe leaving your little one? Is there any way a toddler could get away from them? Wish me luck, I am leaving on Sunday, with very basic expecatations for POA Hawaii with a 2.5 year old. THANKS

I think the Freestyle dining means you could check your child in and eat at your leisure. There are probably hours if you go to: http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2512031330091019103udKkIH as well as all the activities. Hope this helps. Mary Ellen from Madison, WI - cruising POH 12/25 with a 13 year old!!

Archived