Cruise Critic meetings on Star June 05 Ak

We are cruising to AK on the Star next June and was wondering when the Cruise Critic meetings are held,what day,time, and where. I thought I read that they were held on the first Monday of the cruise at 2pm at the Star Bar. Can anyone verify that? Thanks!

There is no specific meeting held on the ships for Cruise Critic members. NJR organized ours from our roll call group and arranged with ship personnel to meet with is in the Star bar on Monday at 2:00 p.m.

We were on the June 20th cruise this year and we met at the Star Bar also at 2pm Monday. About the only thing going on that we missed was the Juneau/Skagway port talk. I usually like the port talks but just watched a recording of the talk on tv later that day. We had the cruise director, the food and beverage director, and both the hotel and assistant hotel director. They all gave us there cards and were interested in making sure all questions were answered and said if we needed anything, just call. They each put their phone number on the business cards they gave us.

Luanne

Archived