doc question

C-U-ONBOARD

So we got our docs last night...woohoo...however, I don't know why but I was expecting to get more then I did. All I got were our actual tickets, the luggage tags and a general cruise pamplet....is that all there is? I am just double checking because I thought I remembered people mentioning getting forms to fill out and take with you etc...and I got NOTHING else....thanks in advance...

So we got our docs last night...woohoo...however, I don't know why but I was expecting to get more then I did. All I got were our actual tickets, the luggage tags and a general cruise pamplet....is that all there is? I am just double checking because I thought I remembered people mentioning getting forms to fill out and take with you etc...and I got NOTHING else....thanks in advance...

Yup that's it.. there are a few places you need to fill in some info.. and bring it all with you

So we got our docs last night...woohoo...however, I don't know why but I was expecting to get more then I did. All I got were our actual tickets, the luggage tags and a general cruise pamplet....is that all there is?

Other then that, airline tickets.

Thats it, thats all you get :)

Archived