Electric outlets

Cathy_S

Thank you, sir!

I also found that information on the Cunard web site. I should of looked there first before posting here.

I didn't have the brochure (she has it, but I doubt she has read it all the way through).

Thanks again.

Thank you, sir!

I also found that information on the Cunard web site. I should of looked there first before posting here.

I didn't have the brochure (she has it, but I doubt she has read it all the way through).

Thanks again.

But only ONE by the desk. The one in the bathroom is only good for a shaver, or maybe a toothbrush.

Bring a power strip. especially if she has a camera that needs charging or anything like that. And for Pete's sake, don't forget the chargers, like I tend to do! <G> (And remember to charge her cell phone for when she gets off the ship!)

Karie,

who just returned from the labor day cruise.

Karie - it does rather depend on the cabin, doesn't it?

I guess the Queen Elizabeth suite has rather more than your average inside cabin!

You're kidding! I'm going to complain! That's classism! How dare they! I need just as many electrical appliance as a suite denizen...maybe more!

Karie,

Who can't believe they would treat people different just becasue they got a bigger room! <G>

Archived