Splash Vallarta Water Park?

Already In Love

Anyone been here to go on the water slides? I see that they also having swimming with the dolphins and sea lions but what we're interested in is taking the kids for the water park.

Has anyone been? I see that admission is pretty reasonable,but I have no idea how to get there from the cruise port.

ideas please.

http://www.splashvallarta.com/index_eng.html

Has anyone done the dolphin encounter through Sea life park? I just noticed that RCCL no longer have the dophin encounter excursion. My kids does not want to swim with the dolphins so I cant see paying $165 pp if all they want to do is play for 30 mins.

If you have booked through Sea life park, how did you get to the park? How far is it from the pier?

All you need to do to get to the park is to hop in a cab and tell him to take you to Sea Life Park (that's what it's now called) or Splash (they'll all still know that too). It will take 15 minutes or so from the pier to the park.

Walk past the white taxis about 200 yards or so and take the yellow ones when you get off the ship - they're quite a bit cheaper.

Here's a Map:

map.gif

The Port is about five minutes south of the Airport, just off the map.

Archived