Triumph excursion prices

cmevans

:confused: I was wondering if anyone had updated excursion prices for the western carribean from the triumph I found a thread that had all 3 port excursions on it but the thread was 2 years old and I'm sure the prices have changed since then I am looking for the excursions price list from Carnival for Cozmel, Ocho Rios, and Grand Caymans.

The thread I found someone had scanned it and put in web shots the paper is called a Shore Excurion information Form if anyone has an updated Triumph excurtion form could you send it to me or tell me where I might see them My

e-mail address is cmevans1406@sbcglobal.net(no)

without the (no).

Thank You

cmevans

We took this cruise July, 2003 and will be taking my kids/grandkids back in October, 2004. I still have my tour information sheets for these three ports and will attempt to scan and send to your email account.

We liked it very much. I did find myself comparing it a lot with Carnival Spirit that we took to Alaska and that's the wrong thing to do. Both ships have their own personalities and we liked them both for different reasons. In reading through reviews, I take them with a grain of salt because everyone is expecting something different. I feel if my expectations aren't already on the ceiling when I board, then the great things that do happen on these ships are a bonus and any problems that pop up are minor. For us the Triumph had great food, wonderful staff, very enjoyable entertainment and, in short, made us feel like a king and queen for 7 days.

Archived