Lost World Canopy Tour?

TheMermaid

That's the one I'm headed for. I hate heights with a burning passion but it's my birthday so I'm going wild. I went to the Canopy Tours website and it looks great. And scary. No one else in my group will go so it's all me. Just wondering if anyone else was going/had been?

Yes, I went on this tour in Belize. It took about 1 1/2 hours to arrive there by tour bus. They were very professional and safety conscious. We started in a cavern where we were harnessed and checked and lead up the side of the hill to the first platform. There were 5 zipline crossings and 2 repels. The repels were scarier until afterward when I figured out that I really had no control and that they had complete control. The last zipline ends up back in the cavern where we started. We were also offered bottles of water or juice three different times. Once before, and twice afterwards. It was fun and exciting.

Archived