DCL Vista Spa

drrick66

We're sailing on our first cruise on 10/28/06. I've reserved several spa services - more than I'll probably use. I was very frustrated by the on-line registration (didn't read about the 3am start time until after!).

Does anyone have any feedback on the spa services? How easy was it to either change a reservation or make a new reservation for something like a massage or pedicure?

drrick

If you are in a Cat 3 to Cat 1, you can change the reservations with ease. Cat 4 and below will require some diligence on your part, and a bit of luck once on board. Just make sure to get to the spa as soon as possible.

As far as the spa goes, it was okay. Nothing really that metionable. It is run by Steiner, just like most cruise lines except the QM2. Holland America has their thermal suite which is really amazing, but DCL is pretty much standard......though they did have a thermal lounge area which was pretty nice, just to get away.

Archived