New P&O Commercial

mystte

Yes they were filming it on our cruise with Lisa Curry-Kenny posing in the shots and all of us in the background. WE had to take off our cruise cards as they didn't want them displayed.

Ross said he was far too busy to get in the film:D

I doubt we got in but then again he wears a bandana and they might have thought that interesting;)

The UK filming for our pando commercial was filmed on my cruise -Arcadia J611 To the Canaries... the camera crew 'took over' abit in certain areas, and thought they were 'it'. One time they took up half of the pool area with their equipment and actors etc... but it'll be interesting to see the results when the Ad comes out on TV

Sue

That would have been cool! :D I remember on a cruise 3 years ago, a television ad was being filmed too. A helicopter was flying above Pacific Sky and they filmed the passengers waving on the deck. :)

We had the same thing happen when on our cruise and that would have been about 3 years ago. (wonder if it was the same cruise?) The helicopter had to keep coming back behind the ship '200' times (or so it seemed). We had streamers and had to wave madly:p . It was good fun tho and really put the cruise into party mode;) .

Kerri

Archived