Best Party Beach Bar

phinphan dave

I can't tell you which one is the best one, as we only did one there. We just came home this week and we were at Pez Quadro at Uvero Beach.

It is a truly different experience then one you would do here in the states. I was taken back a bit from it in the beginning but once there and adjusted, we absolutely loved it and will defintely go back.

The bar was a good size hut that had swings rather then chairs. The people could not do enough for you to please you. They truly went out of their way to make sure you had a great day. We had lounge chairs and tables for our drinks. The water was beautiful. They had 2 massage tables under a tree right by the water for massages. $20.00 for 30 minutes and it was great.

There was very little shade for the lounge chairs but we were lucky to get there early enough to get one of the few shady areas.

The only other one that caught my eye as we walked to our area that looked good was Tequilla Beach. It was a large wooden structure.

We live in NJ and our beach sand areas are large. I was just amazed at how little the beaches were there. You have the water, then your chair, the beach hut and then the area where they are selling their wares.

But Pez Quadro was still great...we had an all day inclusive price on the drinks, bathroom and showers and for some extra money, we had a wonderful lobster lunch on the beach. Whatever beach break you choose, just make sure to research it good, as there were some that I saw that didnt look too exciting.

Archived