Tampa CC Group

alsanto

Anybody else going? If I remember I'll call this afternoon and see if I can make a reservation.

This is the list so far:

Cathy & Bruce

Lisa & Kenny

Becky & Ken

Margie & Katie (friends of Becky's)

Pat & Cheri

Kym

Am I missing anyone? If so, tell me.

Okay Nita, all is forgiven. We'll meet up with you next month or September. Have a super dive and get some good pix to show us when you return.

Becky, is Barry and family coming?

Cathy and Bruce

Ok.. after I have spilled my hot tea on Becky's post, I must ask... What time is this party... I forwarded to Becky the email I received from Tina Tappa's on HOW to make a reservation... I didn't make the reservation...

Just where is Bob and Nita????? This was their idea... geesh blowing off Tampa Cruise Critics to go diving.. the nerve, the nerve I say... <hope they have a great time>

So someone please email me so I can now followup and make the reservation. Email me at Kymby1021 at aol.com. PLEASE...

Well how was the place..... I hope you had a great time, cause let me tell you, the weather was so DARN GREAT in West Palm. The sea were about 1 ft. a slight wind no rain...... and you could see about 70+ feet under water :D GREAT for diving :D

Nita

Give me Stump's any day. Service at Tina Tapa's was excellent, and the food was good, but the food portions were very small compared to Stump's. I don't eat much and I left hungry, so you know Ken was hungry. The prices were basically the same as Stump's.

The cc group was small, but the group was great fun.

The Inspiratioin left on time.

Becky is the Miracle replacing the Sensation? I thought that is what I read but up here in Ohio most people talk about going to Las Vegas not on a cruise. I prefer a cruise anyday over LV.

I should quit reading this post, I wish I was at the house, I am ready to fly down and spend a week down there weather has to better than up here. Larry is actually talking about getting away for a few days. After watching our son's dogs for a week he needs a break. We make come down in August or early Sept. will let you know. Challenge is getting him to leave town with no one bugging him.. Then again I have to remember we do have the cruise scheduled for 10-2

Talk to you soon Debbie

Debbie, the Miracle will be here in November.

It was great seeing Becky and Ken again. I agree with Becky, the food was good but they do single plate portions. It is like ala carte and being charged with each portion. I'm glad we tried it but I would rather go to Stumps or Margarita Mamas. We missed Bruce and Cathy. Hope to see them next time with there cruise to Alaska pics. Kenny really wants to see them

Lisa :cool:

Debbie, I think the Miracle will do the 7 day cruises and the Sensation will sail from another port and the Inspiration will begin doing the 4 & 6 day cruises. If I'm wrong local ta's feel free to chime in.

Well, we just happened to be passing thru Tampa Sunday and decided to stop by and see what Channelside was all about. Unfortunately, no cruise ships were in port. We ate at Margareta Mama's, the onion rings were outstanding. Next time will check the port list to see if any ships will be in port.

Cusyl, what time did you get there. The Inspiration is always in port on Sunday but they usually leave between 5 and 4:30 pm. We were there Sunday at Tampa Tapas and when we first got there the Inspiration was in and when we left it was gone.

Lisa :cool:

Archived